Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not Too Shabby

Wow! I've gotten a lot of wonderful compliments on my new fall-themed blog header. Although I'd love to take ALL the credit, I can't. I created the header from digital scrapbooking kits I downloaded from http://www.shabbyprincess.com/. Most of the header (papers, ribbons, bookplate, staples, and cool transparency) came from their Shabby Fall kit, while the title alphabet and the photo turns are in the Shabby Mommy kit. Each of the kits I used are free, but they have a great selection of kits for sale. If you are into digital scrapbooking, you should really check out their site. If you're not into scrabooking but you are just looking for blog headers, they have some premade blog headers for sale which are reasonably priced at $2.50 each with additional button graphics included.
Oh, and the flowers I used are from a free kit I found called "My Girl". I wish I had noted the site on which I found it, but unfortunately I didn't. I think it's from a French designer, since the downloads are labeled "papiers", "bordure", "fleur", and "cadre". It also says "Charlie 54 Design", but I was unable to locate the website again.

Anyway, thanks again for all the kudos!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online