Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Candy Nazi

Did you hear about Shirley Nagel, the evil Candy Nazi lady who, on Halloween, refused to hand out candy to children of Obama supporters? In case you missed it, here she is in all her self-righteous glory:


As it turns out, this icky itch lives in Grosse Pointe Farms. My daughter and I were in Grosse Pointe trick-or-treating on Halloween night.

Shirley The Psycho and I have something in common: fortune smiled upon both of us when we did not cross paths that night.

You see, I have a temper. She clearly has no sense. That's a bad combination. Had she been mean to my child, had she caused my child to cry, you probably would've seen me in that video too...in handcuffs. And that McCrazy lady would've been trying to talk to that reporter through a broken jaw and missing teeth.

I know, I know. I'm supposed to turn the other cheek, rise above it all, be a better woman. Nope. Sorry. Mama don't play when it comes to her baby.

It has since been discovered that Shirley The Shrew was a Michigan delegate to the Republican National Committee this year. Now, I've been reading blogs where people are saying that this is "typical" of McCain/Palin supporters. Let me assure you, it is not. It's not even typical of McCain/Palin supporters in the Grosse Pointes. In fact, we trick-or-treated at several houses with McCain signs in their yard. They were all nice to the children and cordial to the adults. No, this was the unilateral action of a lunatic.

And, get this, she used to be a school teacher. How scary is that? Lucky for her she's already retired, because I'm certain there would have been thousands of angry letters from parents demanding her dismissal.

But, since she dodged that bullet, I offer the following information:
Shirley Nagel
465 Belanger St.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
313-884-2598
I'm not saying she should get bombarded with mail, but it wouldn't hurt for a few thousand people to express their indignation at the way she treated those kids. Clearly the neighbors can't stand her either. You saw how quickly they gave up her name to the press.

Anyway, I'm tired of thinking about that insane wretch. After all, Keith Olberman already named her Worst Person In The World. I'm going to put her out of my mind directly...right after I finish counting my lucky stars.

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online