Saturday, October 25, 2008

My New Addiction

My friend Joe Lewis (yes, just like the boxer) is like a brother to me. Joe is a great guy 99% of the time, but he's got a sadistic streak in him that masquerades as niceness. Like the time he gave me a Costco membership as a Christmas present. A wonderful, thoughtful gift you say? HA! It was all I could do to NOT simply sign over every paycheck to that place. And now, he's being mean yet again.

Let me just say that I'm not a huge YouTube person. Yeah, it's okay for your random video clips. Say I want to see a clip of a cat flushing the toilet or find a music video from back in the day. I'd definitely go straight to YouTube. For example, I could go to YouTube right now and search for the video to Love Is A House by Force MD's, and I would find this:


Anyway, YouTube is good for stuff like that. But what if I missed the last episode of Fringe, Heroes, or The Starter Wife? Where do I go if I'm jonesin' to watch Hollywood Shuffle in its entirety?

Joe Lewis has introduced me to a website called Hulu, and it is the answer. Now I'm spending countless hours watching every episode of Life (from the pilot episode on) and Frank TV.

Joe Lewis is cruel. He had to know this would happen.

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online