Friday, October 24, 2008

Checking In, Blog Maintenance, and an SNL Skit

I'd been feeling guilty about not blogging for over a month, so I thought I'd check in and let everyone know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything like that. Football season has come to an end for my daughter (unfortunately her team failed to make it into the playoffs this season...but there's always next year), and now we're gearing up for basketball season. I also got roped into being a "Cookie Mom" for my daughter's Girl Scout troop, so that will be taking up my time also. We're selling Girl Scout cashews, candies, and magazine subscriptions right now, so feel free to email me if you'd like to purchase anything. I'll email you back with a link to G's Girl Scout product sales page. We won't be taking cookie orders until shortly after Thanksgiving. We appreciate any and all support.

You'll notice I changed the appearance of my blog...again. Whaddya think? I created the background and title in PhotoShop. I used a kit called Spontaneous Delight designed by Carrie Stephens. It's the August 2008 freebie kit from Shabby Princess. Also, I've removed the music. I know some of you have said you open my blog at work just to hear the music, but more of you have said that the blast of music is unfortunate when you're browsing at work. Anyway, I'm not quite done tinkering with it yet, so you might see small changes here and there during the next few days. YOU AREN'T LOSING YOUR MIND! You're just getting an unfortunate glimpse into the inner workings of mine. (And for that, I truly apologize.)

On a lighter note, Will Ferrell returned to SNL last night to reprise his role as G-Dub. It made for a very funny opening skit. Here it is, in case you missed it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online