Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Mojo Gone?

For those of you that don't know, I have a scrapbooking store in my house. Not a real retail establishment, but I have enough supplies that I could probably open one.

I've got more time on my hands than ever.

And, as you know, I take a zillion pictures. (I'm trying to whittle that down, though, 'cause my kid says I have a problem.)

So I really have absolutely no excuse for not scrapbooking. Yeah, my scrap space could use a little more organization, but that's not unusual. Besides, I've cranked out pages in the midst of more chaos than I've got now.

I just haven't been motivated lately. And I can't figure out why. I've been collecting mags and sketches, and still nothing.

But do you know what I am motivated to do? Buy more supplies. How crazy is that? I've had to seriously restrain myself from adding to my collection. Because, at this point, that's all it is: a collection of supplies. I've resolved not to buy any more supplies until I start using what I've got. Unless, of course, it's a really great deal. :)

-e

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I hear you. My scrap area is organized and clean and I still can't find my mojo. (Well, I did scrap one page last week after what seems like an eternity.) Maybe your mojo and mine went on vacation together, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me all the time. My darn mojo KEEPS running off. Try what I do, switch it up a bit. Today I am working on a canvas. My first one. And while my canvas background dries, I am working on a challenge layout. It's way easier to scrapbook when someone else does the thinking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Hmmm, you not buying more supplies until you've used some of the stuff you have.
    >>Me - not believing it for a second.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online