Friday, January 11, 2008

The Little Things

I was in my local Target today, and happened upon some items clearanced at 75% off. There were a bunch of toys (and I grabbed plenty), and I also found some decent picture frames for $1.25 each. Also, I had a coupon for $2.25 off a box of Electrasol dishwasher detergent, which was already on sale for $2.66! I was thrilled when I checked out and paid less than $80 for more than $300 worth of merchandise. As I was in my car driving home, I began to ponder.

I have no life.

And I'm surprisingly fine with that.

It doesn't take much these days to make me smile. Things like saving a ton of money, helping my child with math homework, and the fact that new episodes of Monk and Psych will be on tonight are enough to keep me content. That's not to say there aren't things I want to accomplish in life, just that I'm perfectly okay with where I am right now.

Now if I could only get a handle on this insomnia thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online