Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well, my girl Felicia tagged me a couple weeks ago, so I figure it's about time I posted these ten things about me:
  1. I'm a rebel, through and through.
  2. I love to play devil's advocate. I'll argue with anyone...even if I agree with their position.
  3. I'm a hopeless insomniac. I'm usually up until 3 or 4am.
  4. Sci-Fi: I absolutely LOVE it!
  5. Football and basketball are stress-relievers for me (usually!), and I know more about both games than most of the men I know.
  6. I'm a very private person.
  7. People who can't think for themselves aggravate me.
  8. I love most animals.
  9. I despise all insects.
  10. Horror movies give me nightmares, so I don't watch them. (Vampire movies, however, are not included in this.)

So there you have it! And now...

Angie, Tiffany, Kemula, Torrie, Shoney...you have been tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online